Workshops & Programs
Students in grades K-5 are eligible for FREE individualized, one on one tutoring sessions with Sunnyside Afterschool Staff. Sessions are offered Monday - Friday from 9:30 am - 1:30 pm for hour long sessions and can cover Math, ELA, or any other subject matter your child is struggling with including any challenges with technology. At this time, we are only offering one hour per week, per child. Academic help is offered in English and Spanish. If you are interested in one on one tutoring, please fill out the application.
If you have any questions, please contact us via phone: (917) 843-7953 or email:
- Kelly Connolly (Director) Kconnolly@scsny.org
- Barbara Murphy (Education Specialist) Bmurphy@scsny.org
- Gabriela Mantilla (Program Coordinator) Gmantilla@scsny.org
Western Queens Comunidad Contigo
We are now offering the following free services for individuals without medical insurance:
- Free counseling for adults.
- Free individual and group grief and loss support.
- Free medical and health information and counseling.
- Assistance with securing resources and services.
Contact us for more information at 718-476-0074.
No medical insurance required. All of our services are free.
All services are confidential.
SPONSORED BY MENTAL HEALTH PROVIDERS OF WESTERN QUEENS, INC.